Leading through Turbulence: How does HR lead in a Shaky Post-pandemic Economy?
How are CPOs pivoting as they move into 2023’s unstable economic environment while still dealing with the big issues of the last 3 years: remote/hybrid work, employee wellness, diversity and inclusion, hyperinflation of wages, etc.? What is happening to those issues in the face of cost-cutting and layoffs, restructuring, and business transformations in order to survive the current economic turbulence. How do they play together? How does HR maintain corporate focus on people-centric issues - and any progress that has been made on - within the economic downturn? How do CPOs maneuver between business demands and employee wishes while maintaining a positive productive culture and great place to work?
Our panel of CPOs will share with you what they are doing and considering as they manage this new balancing act.
In this session we will focus on:
- How is the situation impacting HR priorities for companies?
- How are employees’ needs - and companies’ needs - changing in this economic environment?
- What do senior leaders want/need? How can HR help managers caught in the middle?
- How do we maintain key talent in this environment?
- How do we use our company values to restructure with respect?
Join us on February 8 for an interactive session as we ponder the challenges this year has in front of us.